• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Which is the Funniest ot you ever played?

EdwardBrant

Reaction score
Mine was Frankfarmers Noobwar, never had so fun! I miss it okee

Last edited:
well, i dont log in an OTs and laugh.
so, what do u mean with 'funniest'?

well the most funniest ot was in the older times 7-6-8.0
where people actually did something there was a lot of fun but i dont remember the names most timesit was just ips and i never tried to
remember the names

stormserver.hopto.org or something like this or extemeot.binzielhu.~~ 7.6 thoose 2 ots was the best ots in ots history for me... i played lots of servers...

alzeria.mine.nu i think, it was called custom map, ice dagger or what its called was the best, <3 7,6

YourOTs 7.6 Protocol. It was funny when for first time you login into an ot. The depot and then the bridge to kill the Heroes and then the Demons. It was amazing. The houses were like special and so on. Was funny! After that... The people killed the ot adding more things, more respawns, ... -.-

KaczooH 7.92, Viperia 7.6, Florensia 8.54 ehh old days : (

newages ot, was a custom yurots back in the day 7.4 - 7.7 times, also some high-exp pvp enf ot called paco foreigner was another custom map 7.4-7.7 times

Back