• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Which one is the better?

Just wanted to tell you guys that im going to order the first computer now. Thanks to everyone helping me and ill add reputation to those who helped (not to ppl just saying nr 1 or 2 is the best but to those who explained why)

AMD is way better in gaming performance then Intel.
And yes, buy parts. :)

www.komplett.se

(never ever had problem with them, fast delivery and good stuff for low prices. I've bought over 20 things)

Yeah but NVIDIA is better than ATI in some areas. And Vista isnt direct the best operative system if you want to play games on the computer, Windows XP would do the thing.

Now posting from the new computer :p was gone for like 4 days on a vacation so i bought the computer a few days ago now :d

1 old thread,
2 i already bought computer and posted with it here saying that i have bought the first one....

Go to, Net2world.se one of the best pages and cheapest i have bought parts from all that thing i totaly spant 9850 on the computer. And 6000 something in parts now i have an amd 6.4ghz x2 8192ram and 2x nivida geforce 8800ultra. Beware the website is on swedish just for info. /BaZZe

what the fuck do ou need 8.1 gig ram with? does vista even support that much lol... and i have 9550 ghz prozessor and i spent like 6000 sek on it...

Back