• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Which one of you fuckups tp'd me out of the depot?

Rugged Mage

Lua Scripter
Solutions
Reaction score
Which one of the fuck ups of an admin tp'd me out of the depot? I was sitting at my depot, and 1 minute later I looked at my screen and I was outside the depot with 100 hp, and by then it was too late to heal..........
It's not possible for someone to push me out of the depot, SO I know for sure one of the admins did it.... and don't ask for proof, because obviously if I had proof I would've put it on here....

You were dashing with magebot on your mc and it moved your character on the other client outside.

gratz noob u have walk out from dp and dead and u will blaming admin? LOL !!!! look here: http://lunarforce.twifysoft.net/support.php last login of all GMs nobody was online hahahahhah !! u die and make worst excuse i ever seen . only fuckup = rugged mage and prevail , maybe u forgot ur cavebot on and he was walk to hunting from dp LOL !!! xDDDDDDD

H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@

Maybe you should stfu?

H@H@H@H@

gratz noob u have walk out from dp and dead and u will blaming admin? LOL !!!! look here: http://lunarforce.twifysoft.net/support.php last login of all GMs nobody was online hahahahhah !! u die and make worst excuse i ever seen . only fuckup = rugged mage and prevail , maybe u forgot ur cavebot on and he was walk to hunting from dp LOL !!! xDDDDDDD

H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@H@
I don't have a cavebot, and the online list doesn't mean shit if they didn't want to be seen..

It actually does. Even if they use ghost mode the login list will still show that they've logged in.
They could edit it if they wanted to, it's not that hard.. I just want to know how the fuck I died while standing in the depot, it's not like 2 levels matters. But I'm still pissed that I died when I shouldn't have been able to.

Back