• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Which OT forum is the best?

which ot forum is best?

• Open-tibia.com

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OTFans.net

Votes: 38 58.5%
  • TibiaFans.com

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • OTLand.net <OTServLand>

Votes: 26 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It happened a thing at OtFans that changed everything.
200 posts of mine got deleted.
And nothing like that has happened on OtLand, yet.
That's why i think OtLand is the best :)
And now there's many active members.
I hope this forum gonna grow itself bigger than OtFans :p

I like both OTFans and OTLand, they are very much the same.

Otfans is pretty good i found all the scripts i needed on otfans But Otland is pretty good also i dont know its a tough choice but i think imma have to go with otfans

dumb poll... put it on otfans and it'll say otfans is the best
then put it on tibiafans it'll say tibiafans is the best

To be honest I would say otfans but now that I have been here for a few days I can see.. otfans may have more members. But lol.. Its like you never get a reply somtimes - here I always get a reply. Members doesnt matter. Replys does. My vote goes to otlands.

Yours,
Lothar99

To be honest I would say otfans but now that I have been here for a few days I can see.. otfans may have more members. But lol.. Its like you never get a reply somtimes - here I always get a reply. Members doesnt matter. Replys does. My vote goes to otlands.

Yours,
Lothar99

more replies and BETTER replies

OTland and OTFans are both good
Tibiafans was refreshed:/ but its getting there, it gets most of its stuff from OTFans

I like OTLand ;)
Everyone is nice here :)
But otfans is more, umm. Nicer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back