• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Which OT was the first.

I completely forgot that site existed haha and on a sad note.

The site has pretty much died these past 3 or so years due to my busy work schedule and lack of interest in the OTserv project. I'd like to see the domain OTservnews.org receive a good home. Any buyers interested in the domain can reach me at [email protected]. I'm asking for $200 USD or best offer. This sale is only for the domain OTservnews.org and NOT for the site code. The site code and any other sites that I have made and hosted under otservnews.org sub domains will still be made available on my web server (ordway.ath.cx) for historical purposes.

- DeathfireD

Another question, about 6-7 yrs ago there was a server, or rather, a map "covered in ice and snow", it was 7.6 or lower, does anybody recall seeing such map?

I knew a lot of servers that were covered in snow and ice, especially way back in the days.

Back