• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Which program are you using for recording and making war movies?

Elder Albe

Reaction score
Hey,

So I was wondering, which program are you using for recording and making war movies?

Tibiacam (TTM)?

How come you can't ask a serious question on this forum board?

On-topic: I've used TTM at a few occasions, it works okay I guess, better than anything else I've tried (not that I've tried much). I'd be interested in knowing alternatives as well :)

Use TTM to record a view in tibia , later cut the scenes using Fraps.

DIN MAMMA, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Ok märks att du är en mogen kille... NOT!

How come you can't ask a serious question on this forum board?

On-topic: I've used TTM at a few occasions, it works okay I guess, better than anything else I've tried (not that I've tried much). I'd be interested in knowing alternatives as well :)

Use TTM to record a view in tibia , later cut the scenes using Fraps.

Ok thanks guys, but I tried to this but it seems that i cant get it to work. W I click start and hold down shift and put in "shadowcores.twifysoft.net and the port" ( as said in the manual ) then it says "Could not change Tibia Configuration". :/

hmm maybe you open using engine 0 or 1 to choose settings of graphics?

Earlier I used Fraps directly from the game, but now I'm using TTM -> Fraps (cutting scenes) -> Sony Vegas Pro 11.
// Reapzar Productions \\

Back