• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Which RL Project is best?

What RL Project is better?

• Frankfarmer

Votes: 29 69.0%
  • Venn

Votes: 13 31.0%

• Total voters
Actually when frankfarmer released his project.. it was pretty good

At that time it had everything a RL map needed..

Obviously it sucks now.. because its been what? 124234 months? and 32352 tibia updates??

I got Real server project is pretty good only taht i changed the .exe because they use a infected cheat :) is a 8.6 like with 80 working quests i dont now why dont is in downloads here in otland

Frankfarmer, if you dedicate some of your time you can fix the bugs of frankfarmer and make it much stable and ok

Frankfarmer, if you dedicate some of your time you can fix the bugs of frankfarmer and make it much stable and ok

I have been offline for longtime, im just here sometimes looking at my notifications. I will come back, i will be dedicated again and my server will probobly be the best RL map server out there, again..

and btw, thanks everyone for voting on my server.

I have been offline for longtime, im just here sometimes looking at my notifications. I will come back, i will be dedicated again and my server will probobly be the best RL map server out there, again..

and btw, thanks everyone for voting on my server.

funny.

Back