• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Which server is better to do!

Which server?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

president vankk

Web Developer & AuraOT Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
do something that nobody has done yet :w00t:

like:
not using 8.6 like 95% of the servers
no evo
no rl
etc

Skip the Real Map servers and create something own, a unique map and server.
Evolution is better because its custom, but another map would be better. :)

I haven't fixed with OTs for a while, so what is that so called ElfBot?
Is it those damn bots that people are using at real servers and OTs to lvl and such?

If those are stopped at 8.6, then I really hope that OT will keep on going to 8.7+ aswell.
Cheaters are not tibian players, they should all get instant banishment from tibia for life.

Good luck with any project you choose to fix.

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Last edited:
Skip the Real Map servers and create something own, a unique map and server.
Evolution is better because its custom, but another map would be better. :)

I haven't fixed with OTs for a while, so what is that so called ElfBot?
Is it those damn bots that people are using at real servers and OTs to lvl and such?

If those are stopped at 8.6, then I really hope that OT will keep on going to 8.7+ aswell.
Cheaters are not tibian players, they should all get instant banishment from tibia for life.

Good luck with any project you choose to fix.

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

There's a bot that was discontinued and replaced by NeoBot, called ElfBot. You create scripts that can play the game for you, while you're AFK or not. (Npc talking, SD Combo's, Dash, etc.)

@topic,

Neither. I would suggest hiring a mapper to create a custom map server.

Thank You for that answer J.Dre.

Thats perfect isnt it? Or did I miss something? And why would OT stop becuase of that?
I would rather say that both real tibia and open tibia will start now when the cheaters are gone?

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Please stop with this discussion about elfbot/neobot, this thread is just to you comment "evo or real map".

At the time of voting, please comment WHY?
AND DO NOT VOTE, IF YOU'LL NOT COMMENT!

Evolution. Why? If there server is good enough it's really enjoying.

I'm hating tp server this is why I voted for real maps, rl map is better to war if many players etc.

Have you ever played on a evolution with 200 players online and go for war? That's pure epic.

I truly don't like either.. Why not make something custom?! :D

Evolutions - real map just sucks. Enough of them ;/.
100% custom would be the best.

[MYSTERYMODE]Moderator please close the thread, it has been decided which project will be launched.[/MYSTERYMODE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back