• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Which server is the best Open Tibia server through history ?

Kresh170

Reaction score
What are the best server that has been online since Tibia has existed?
And why was the server so good?

there is no such thing as "best OT" because taste is not the same for everyone... there will not be a simple answer because for some people a "best OT" might not be the best OT at all

btw:
✅ monthly thread achieved

there is no such thing as "best OT" because taste is not the same for everyone... there will not be a simple answer because for some people a "best OT" might not be the best OT at all

btw:
✅ monthly thread achieved
Yeah that is why i asked the question ”why”

Which one is your favorite ot server and why is it your favorite? :)

for me it was a ruly otserver with an amazing map called neverland i haven't seen it anymore

although some people claim to have it when they show it to me it's not the same. it's something similar to yourots map but much and quite different (know it sounds weird) the map was in otx format and the server was 7.5 i used to have it but lost it :(

For me, the best server was 36.hopto.org

But only the period when there were fights against yellows outfits vs reds outfits and earlier releases.

Later server have much lags and many players stop play on it.

It's best server , because full free gameplay , more players than slots character on server , best custom map to gamplay.

1. Exori.net - 7.5-7.81 (Custom RPG Map with 3x exp rate).
2. Trias OTS 8.31 (Remastered Evolution with huge community and medium rates).
3. Old Armia Podkarpacki Ots 7.6 version 12+ years ago.
4. Classicus.org (First best version).
5. Vestia.pl (Custom Map looks like Evolution with huge community and medium rates)

I really enjoyed old tibianic, had some fun there. I can rate this one for #1. And marlboro war, is a good server too.

For old days, there was a server called tibia.cl (7.92 I think) that was really good. And old yourots, they we're full of bug. But still remember the "sprite wands" and macro candy to spam everything, and Osama npc that kills you with UE when you say him "hi".

Last edited:
I really enjoyed old tibianic, had some fun there. I can rate this one for #1. And marlboro war, is a good server too.

For old days, there was a server called tibia.cl (7.92 I think) that was really good. And old yourots, they we're full of bug. But still remember the "sprite wands" and macro candy to spam everything, and Osama npc that kills you with UE when you say him "hi".
You played tibia.cl? I was "Taifun Devilry" in that server, i reached top 1 for long time and then retired, i remember Thanatos, Zerplot, Dios, many many old names... that server was so nice lol.

To me it was classictibia.com and tibianic.

I liked many yurots edits (kotches was my favourite, but someone hosted it at home, it ended fast and the data was never released) and early sinteria (7.6, that one with behemoths below the main city)

You played tibia.cl? I was "Taifun Devilry" in that server, i reached top 1 for long time and then retired, i remember Thanatos, Zerplot, Dios, many many old names... that server was so nice lol.

To me it was classictibia.com and tibianic.

Jajaja nice! Wasn't much a power-leveling player, never been. I was too young on thoose times and the players used to be older than me. But I remember to see some familiar names from Titania (Tibia CIP), the one I clearly remember was Aauron (who was Gonxxalo on Titania I think) and other dudes from Valparaiso (not sure, but I can rembeber De'Sade names or something like that were mostly on Ab'dendriel).

The server was really good, I always remember the city and the teleport room because it was very unique and different than other servers.

Back