• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Which server is the best Open Tibia server through history ?

When I first learned about ots me and my then friends played on one called tmd.servegame.com, dunno if that map had a name, but we had a blast.. It's all that I can remember of it. But it's enough to state that it's the best I had played based on the fact that I can still remember parts of the map in my head after all these years, even some npc names.

few war ots from 7.1 and maybe kiwi and a few yurots. also dbz/wodbo because that era was crazy fun.

edit: also AvatarOT by an old friend, Cadyan's OT in 7.6 with the Lizard Temple in desert, and also alyssa's dream back in 7.1 because it was the first OT i ever played with dual wielding and custom systems. also maybe a few unknown OTs with custom maps, but i don't rlly remembe much.

I really enjoyed Classicus and Danera because I was able to test my programming skills on making really simple bots for them, now everyone is using customized clients with anti-bot features and shit and I can’t even make a lighthack 😔

For me it was a war server, that I don't know if exists anymore, but you didn't create your player, the server had a lot of characters created with itens and all. To enter you put 1 in account name e 1 in password and a huge list appear and the server selected you to be in team red or team blue. The map change each 30 min and sometimes it had some PVE content, that was very fun and very balanced. I don't remember the correct name of it, if somebody know, please let me know the name and if still exists.
The name was warot.servergame for me the best

chasesempire.no-ip.info, chaserulesall.no-ip.info was a good one, same server I doubt anyone here played it at same time as me though

RealOTS & Elfs custom ots wypas or w.e the name was two of the best ots Ive played, where I really enjoyed the game itself and not just killing people.

Best PvP Enforced server for me was realiaots.eu. Then my favorites ots are: minera.eu, arkantes.pl, trias.dyn.pl, tibiafun.eu, and ofcourse veterana.no-ip.org. I really miss these OTServers

Rizzoria 8.4? 2008-2009ish
The Lost Lands by MmB 2007-2008ish
Eloth 10x 2008
ThunderOT 8.0 rlmap 2007?
Tibianic

Thanks for mentioning The Lost Lands :) , We always wished there were more people for the rpg aspect of open tibia but sadly enough we could also not really advertise the way we wanted to.

But in the future there will be some crazy news tho :) tibia has been placed in the backburner but something else has been brewing for some time now and who knows soon it might be revealed.

Back