• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Which server is the best Open Tibia server through history ?

I had beloved Tibia Dark Side, for mechanisms that led CIP to introduce elemental damage, bonus exps and random rarity l. Also had great custom map, which was perfect designed for grinding, but death was always so close...

patservers 7.6?

pvp server with @kornholi as the programmer
amazing server, spent 100s of hours on it, loved every minute of it

korn, if you're reading this, speak to pat and bring it back pls

For me was, Exodus, i didnt remember the year, was like 15 years ago, i remember the Map, i never see that map anywhere only on this server, i think pas, exodus.com

For me was, Exodus, i didnt remember the year, was like 15 years ago, i remember the Map, i never see that map anywhere only on this server, i think pas, exodus.com

Agreed. I had the most fun on 7.6 Exodus. It later turned into 7.92 Revelations... That was fun but the staff was awful. Reached out to the owner and he sent me the files. Never got around to revamping / hosting it, though.

Goobers was also one of my long-time OTS.

I played only 7.4 servers, because after 8.0 i think game started to be different so much. So i`ll vote for:
1. Tibiantis - perfect replica, it's even better then original Tibia servers from past.
2. Classic Tibia from Remere - 1st serious 7.4 OTS and also Remere was great GM.
3. Tibianic - 2nd serious 7.4 OTS in my opinion, in times when I was playing it was worse then Classictibia in past.

Remember an old very confusing server, I do think it was 8.10 and it had a extremely minimalistic approach. (Total custom server)
The town was barely existant, houses we're built inside temple with ladders up/down.
It had 3 spawns I believe, one of them were Demons.
I don't believe there was any quests except a mission npc and there was hidden chests around the server.
To be honest I don't really know why this server stuck to me so well since its been about 10+ years since i played it. Maybe it was barely the simplification of it, I remember the exp as kind of medium/high with the highest players being about 150~ in a week or so. Sudden death runes took way more damage than it should Lulz.

patservers 7.6?

pvp server with @kornholi as the programmer
amazing server, spent 100s of hours on it, loved every minute of it

korn, if you're reading this, speak to pat and bring it back pls
That was really nice server, I agree!

I had beloved Tibia Dark Side, for mechanisms that led CIP to introduce elemental damage, bonus exps and random rarity l. Also had great custom map, which was perfect designed for grinding, but death was always so close...
the best memories from their 7.1 server, was my first serious server and also loved their lich vocation

A long time ago I played a server called "dragontibia" or "tibiadragon" I think it was Mexican, it had a customized client with upgrade options where the amulet goes, it had an evolution custom map and "original" sprites, it was the first custom server that I played.
And answering the question: collapser, deathzot, frozen-hell, ascalon and other custom servers.

deathzot , project xdc , roa, rangers arcani, any old yurots server back in the day, chaosot (for its time),
i remember a lot of ot's with intresting mechanics / features.
In general tho i also see the new servers releasing packed with features from older servers.
Let's hope whatever is next will be even better :)!

Agreed. I had the most fun on 7.6 Exodus. It later turned into 7.92 Revelations... That was fun but the staff was awful. Reached out to the owner and he sent me the files. Never got around to revamping / hosting it, though.

Goobers was also one of my long-time OTS.

Hey guys, I have started a server with this map but converted to 8.0 and it's on otservlist, check it out if you want. Also, since the data files have been lost I've had to recreate all spells, npcs, chest rewards etc... If you have time I would really really appreciate if you can help remember what was on the server back in the day so I can recreate it. Here's an album of chests and levers:

Hey guys, I have started a server with this map but converted to 8.0 and it's on otservlist, check it out if you want. Also, since the data files have been lost I've had to recreate all spells, npcs, chest rewards etc... If you have time I would really really appreciate if you can help remember what was on the server back in the day so I can recreate it. Here's an album of chests and levers:

you could find another datapack for the server to find all these, or the real cipsoft tibia server.

My real tibia server is still online if you want to visit these chests on a GM char to check the quest rewards.

clients here

gm account is 999/999

you can tp using "alani"

Eg "alani 32123,32123,7"

Back