• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Which server?

Printer

if Printer then print("LUA") end
Senator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello,

i would like to open a server. It has been a while, when i hosted a server. But i just remember it was alot of fun :)

So i would like to know, what kind of server i shall open?

oldSchool - Rl-Map/Evolution
Latest Rl-Map
Pokemon Server

Have any other ideas please tell me.

host oldschool rlmaps. overcrowded ones from latest one pokemon servers get boring quick.
regards

idk if u remembered the first pokemon ot is was a huge sucess pokemonbr something it was like 300 players on each world and there were like 8-10 worlds, it was daamn fun dude but if u want to make one dont make it too complicated if u understand me :p

OldSchool :D Real Map oldchool Pvp system = shitloads of fun :p

But there are few oldschool rl maps out there. What is the chance they will play mine?

bcus You're the master of Ots? e_e ?

It Doesn't matter what server you make, There will be atleast 100 players online haha :D

But there are few oldschool rl maps out there. What is the chance they will play mine?
And By the way, I'm using your "Perfect real map" Server, and it works awesome! I just need to Add CMs and tutors and some talkactions and im good to go! :D

bcus You're the master of Ots? e_e ?
Lal, dont think so :p

Even tho
@Fribben, @Amoaz, @Ezzz and @R.yan
Has more knowledge about oldschool and their servers are up and running :p So no reason for me to compete with these guys. Since their servers is looking great and offer alot.

Oldschool RL: 7.1 - 7.4 high rates
Latest RL-Map: shadowscores
Pokemon: Never Played One
Sorry, but shadowcores is not latest rl map. Even tho as i understood they will not add such as roshamuul and will go for custom content.

At 2011 i had my evolution opened edited alooot, was succesfull had 300 palyers on :p
Not always rl maps can be succesfull if u got a nice evo u will be succesfull too :) !

At 2011 i had my evolution opened edited alooot, was succesfull had 300 palyers on :p
Not always rl maps can be succesfull if u got a nice evo u will be succesfull too :) !
Evo server was the beast before :p It was the only servers i could open with home computer. Since rl maps req alot ^^ But oldtimes opening server at home <3!

Evo server was the beast before :p It was the only servers i could open with home computer. Since rl maps req alot ^^ But oldtimes opening server at home <3!

True that !
But really i miss a unique evo server, always same shit rl maps, and evos which looks all same ..
Well good luck at choosing ! :)

Pokemon servers are still a very big success. Take a look at otpokemon.com 2k players between there like 7 servers

I'm more interested in what server YOU would like to play Printer. Because honestly that is how you should decide.

Create the server you'd like to play, and I am sure other people would enjoy it too.

I'm more interested in what server YOU would like to play Printer. Because honestly that is how you should decide.

Create the server you'd like to play, and I am sure other people would enjoy it too.
But i dont even play ots anymore. I quitted rl tibia on version 7.8 :p So i missed alot of stuff ^^

But i dont even play ots anymore. I quitted rl tibia on version 7.8 :p So i missed alot of stuff ^^

If you do not enjoy your own game I don't have any faith that your server will be very fun.

If it isn't interesting and fun to you... then how can you expect other people to like it :p.

Back