• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Which server?

If you do not enjoy your own game I don't have any faith that your server will be very fun.

If it isn't interesting and fun to you... then how can you expect other people to like it :p.
That is the thing, i'm not the one which should enjoy the games. As i always said. Created by the people, for the people.

That is the thing, i'm not the one which should enjoy the games. As i always said. Created by the people, for the people.

I wish you the best of luck either way. And I hope whatever you create is a great success.

BTW, Created "by the people for the people" sounds nice, but it only works in a Darwinism way. Bad ideas must die out and good ideas must survive for that to work. And I personally would get annoyed making everyone's ideas and having MOST of the things I am told to make being terrible.

I wish you the best of luck either way. And I hope whatever you create is a great success.

BTW, Created "by the people for the people" sounds nice, but it only works in a Darwinism way. Bad ideas must die out and good ideas must survive for that to work. And I personally would get annoyed making everyone's ideas and having MOST of the things I am told to make being terrible.
Thanks man. Well not all idea get accepted, i usaully do a vote thing. But i see what you mean :p

I think you need to be passionate with what you do and you should know what is the product you want to do. As you are the creator, you choose what features are in and whats features are out of the project. For me its important to do a game that i care and i would play. You need a vision, your vision.

I think you need to be passionate with what you do and you should know what is the product you want to do. As you are the creator, you choose what features are in and whats features are out of the project. For me its important to do a game that i care and i would play. You need a vision, your vision.
Well i love to see war :D Also like oldschool bit more than newer versions.

Most definitely latest real map in my opinion. A few custom spawns, makes it a lot better and every players knows where to level!

I really liked your pokemon server you had up, that was alot of fun =D should consider that

Make something new... Honestly just do you. I kinda would hate for you to waste away your talents on a RL server

And just a thought.... a PVP Pokemon server would be dope... Where you have to kill all their Pokemon before you can kill them xD... 1% chance when your Pokemon dies it can "discharge" and lose the pokemon and can see it run away lmfao

Make something new... Honestly just do you. I kinda would hate for you to waste away your talents on a RL server

And just a thought.... a PVP Pokemon server would be dope... Where you have to kill all their Pokemon before you can kill them xD... 1% chance when your Pokemon dies it can "discharge" and lose the pokemon and can see it run away lmfao

This seems like a really good idea. It needs to be polished and rethink ed thought.

This seems like a really good idea. It needs to be polished and rethink ed thought.
Well i have no idea how fun a pvp pokemon server will be. But if you guys can write a concept, i would be happy to start working on the server. If the concept is good enough :p

Well i have no idea how fun a pvp pokemon server will be. But if you guys can write a concept, i would be happy to start working on the server. If the concept is good enough :p

I wouldn't go too PVPish but maybe Blinkz can do a concept based on his idea. The only thing i know based on this thread you made is that the most acclaimed server is a pokemon game.

Depends on what u want :p

See epic wars without too much bots - older 7.- clients (hard to survive, will die out pretty quick)

A very popular server with a big income, like shadowcores: make the latest global tibia map and get it online with sweet rates (shadowcore like)

I'd do a real map with everything that real tibia got, like shadowcores. Shadowcores however stopped updating for some reason and now some brazil server with all new stuff has passed them with players so I would imagine alot of people would want a europe server with all the new updates too.

Back