• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Which source should I use for 8.60?

Vittyn

#Learning Linux
Reaction score
Hello guys, Its just a simple question:

Which source do you guys recomment me to start develop a real, good and stable 8.60 server?

I'm gonna make a custom pvp ot and need a point to start my work, thanks for u replies.

this one, but you will need to apply a few commits from latest tfs to make it 100%

I recommend OTX 3.8/3.9.

But honestly, I would look around and see which source has the features you want/need.

Make sure to get input from people that actually are running 8.6 servers. When people ask about 7.x, I see tons of clueless people suggesting last hyped release they have no experience with.

this one, but you will need to apply a few commits from latest tfs to make it 100%

how to apply these commits? any idea?

Make sure to get input from people that actually are running 8.6 servers. When people ask about 7.x, I see tons of clueless people suggesting last hyped release they have no experience with.
🤭

@topic
If you cannot get 1.3 to work with your protocol, then you can give up older distribs anyway because you will face more complicated issues with outdated software.

This is especially true with these 0.4/othires or other things maintained by randoms.
These require way more work to get to work properly, 1.3 is very good right out of the box basically, you will only need to tweak things to your liking - and if you face an actual issue, there is a living community to help you.

Back