• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Which teams are gonna stay at lunarforce.

Kittel

Reaction score
My team and i, would like to know which team are staying in lunarforce pls say ur names.
cuz we ain't getting any war for us since the update :/!...

We are staying here but kittel u dont have team if u got team just try to fight calar or us

we're rampage. it's just that my people would stay if there's more than two teams playing the server.. else there's not use :/..

we're rampage. it's just that my people would stay if there's more than two teams playing the server.. else there's not use :/..

Its better to go shadowcores. Lunarforce is at war.

come to shadowcores we have a lot of people here but they won´t fight with us or when they do they stay in defense or use noob chars . Rampage from old amera?

Its better to go shadowcores. Lunarforce is at war.

Hey you "mr badass" idk if u're retarded or smthing but like i said we would like to know which teams are staying here since we want more fun than just two simples teams that are not online often thats why and i can't see any fight in lunarforce since the update. thats why i made this thread cuz i've seen the server and it's dead atm without any good fights like in the past.

So instead of talking like mr wannabe badass tell me which hour we can fight ofc in an american hour

come to shadowcores we have a lot of people here but they won´t fight with us or when they do they stay in defense or use noob chars . Rampage from old amera?

Trevor sup mate some of us are the old rampages , others from dolera.

Trevor sup mate some of us are the old rampages , others from dolera.

People from dolera will get wrecked here and if ur not european u wont be on at the same time so its better to move.

Back