• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Which temple do you guys like more?

Frostie

Mapper/basic scripter (NL)
Reaction score
Temple/city with elven sprites

2hgv60k.png

ore temple/city with venore sprites?

9pqctg.png

ngq7lx.png

2nd one ofc... 1st looks like shit. No offense..

ore temple/city with venore sprites.

2nd one coz my temple inspired u xd
Yeah ur right the floor inspiration is from ur elven temple which is great btw:) so most guys choosed for temple 2 so i will map the whole town with this style :)

2nd one, the first one dosen't have any details and seems like its the first map you did.
Id say try to remake the 1st one and don't spam that much.

second one ofc, btw why ppl don't just set an UID at items that they don't want players to move/pick instead of adding that weird thing over items that can be abused by browserfield? =P

2nd one, the first one dosen't have any details and seems like its the first map you did.
Id say try to remake the 1st one and don't spam that much.
it was my first attempt with the elven sprites:) so i know it isnt really good but much people liked it when they tested my server in my opinion the second one is alot better but i just want to know which the community on otland liked more :) anyways thanks for the feedback all of u!

What if he uses Player:onBrowseField to cancel that option on certain positions? :p
Woulden't it be easier to just go with itemid? Just saying that its easier for the server to check for the itemids insted of x amount of posiitons. (Thinking he uses this alot on his server, like most hexp server does.)

Back