• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Which Tibia version was the best?

7.2<3 no auto ban for pking ;D but overall I would say 7.4 was the funniest in my opinion. the reason I didn't say 7.6 like alot of people have said is becuase of the soulpoint shit.

i think this current one is pretty good, i dont pvp so idc about all those shit changes to it, im enjoying over 18 years old game on a pc that runs bf4 on ultras, that means cipsoft is still doing good job :)

7.6 - no hotkeys, cool warrior outfit, good for wars/classic servers
8.6 - popular because of bots, tools to modify resources and 0.4, gained more attention than 7.6, good for wars/fun/high exp servers
8.7-10.31 - no "get premium" buttons, not really popular
10.41 - current tfs version
newest - cool sprites, but rarely used due to lack of resources to create server, not popular because people are too lazy to download client
otc/custom - not popular because people are too lazy to download client

In my opinion updates between 8.0 and 8.7 were best because they added a lot of hunting areas easier to reach than poi(such as mines, yalahar, vengoth) and they made paladin and knight playable.

i think this current one is pretty good, i dont pvp so idc about all those shit changes to it, im enjoying botting on over 18 years old game on a pc that runs bf4 on ultras, that means cipsoft is still doing good job :)

Fixed it for you brooooooooooooooooo, high five.

I'd have to say latest because of all the new items and such. Sure some of the older versions were nice but they were nice during their allotted period of time.
For example, before phones, TV, technology, etc.. people had other ways of entertainment and since that was the only form of entertainment they knew and had, it was the best for them because they knew of nothing better.
I think of tibia the same way. It's also nice to see new and refreshing content instead of the same old monsters, spells, etc..

I think the best time I had with Tibia was around 7.4- 7.6. It's not that it's the best, but I was exploring Rookgaard and Thais for the first time, being scared of not having a Torch in hand in a cave, or if I ran out of food. Not many games can accomplish that sense of adventure anymore, and mostly due to the massive shift in the new generation of gamers. So many games hold your hand and baby you, while Tibia basically said "Here's the world, it's going to skullfuck you."

With that said, I think the best version was 8.0-8.1. Whichever version they gave Sorcerors and Druids an actual weapon. (RIP Skullstaff)

7.6 - I started playing Tibia, when 7.6 was up, so I have a lot of good memories with this client. Well, 7.6 had nice graphics, cool warrior outfit...
8.0 - Another good memories with Tibia, better graphics, POI etc.
8.6 - yea, botting era, but I remember war at Arcania, INQ and a lot of good stuff...

These 3 clients are the best, 10.41+ is not that bad, maybe if more people play on real tibia without bot then I will get used to it faster.

7.4 :) miss raging at myself for accidently mana fluiding the ground hahaha good old times.. :)

Tibia 7.6. It came up with most playable interface for beginners, best map size to people online ratio, aimed pvp but more balanced pvm due to wands introduction, nice graphics and still oldschool outfits though.

Back