• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Which Tibia version was the best?

7.72 Is my choice.

Because the changes from 7.6 to 7.72 was mostly just the graphics drivers which meant that you could get alot more fps.

For my the best i ever played was the 7.6 it was one of the bests that's why i created a ot back at that time now i don't have an ot but i still play i just don't like much of this new character outfits...

7.6 The good old days when tibia was totally different ... seems so long ago now.

7.6 here cause cip didn't screw up there graphic rendering so my old video card couldn't shade the light. It ran wow on top settings but can't shade tibia1?!!?!?! O well i got my dx10 card now

7.5 i love old times and the great graphics too :p but i also like the new update.

I would go for 7.6 and 8.0
because in 7.6 you have better pvp system but in 8.0 you got a better game system and sprites.

Back