• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Which type of map?

Witch map?

• Real-map

Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Custom

Votes: 31 66.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 6.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NilssoN042

Banned User
Reaction score
I planed to make a Full-Real map...
But when i looking on OTservlist.org i see many realmaps at the top!
Thats why thinked that perhaps ppls want custom maps:p So please vote And make comments.

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

I think you should make your own map. Many people want to explore new areas.

Well, at least I like to explore. :)

My vote goes for "Custom" :)

Yea!

Ok, Thank you for your votes, keep voting:p

----------------------------------------------

If Custom wins today I searching a team!

2 Mappers (Thats can map 4 Citys .:: 1Desert, 1Jungle, 2Grass) Lvl 8-300 hunt places.)

2 Scripters (NPC/Actions/Hard Quest)

For me, it's all about Custom. I'm working on this 100% Custom map right now... So my vote is Custom ;P

Ah, at last! I've finally convinced people that real tibia maps sucks!!! :D

Well to all you guys claiming the real map sucks.

Why are there tons of people playing Tibia, because as example they like the map!
Why are there tons of people playing OTs with a real tibia map, because they like it as well.

Now you guys just go and tell the map sucks, while no one ever in OT - History made a bigger, nor better map than CipSofts. Belive me, I really do know what I'm talking about. Cipsoft spent a couple of years for their game. We spend like a year or even less for an OT, so how should it be better?

If you want a bunch of players really fast, then I hardly suggest you to use a real tibia map. It's the most attractive. If you really want to achieve something, go ahead and create an awesome big and costum map. With alot of quests and such. To climb to the top you'll need a lot of time and advertisement, but once your famous, you're server will be overpopulated :). Sinteria as example runs really really good, the map isn't that fantastic, but it just delivers a good game play. That's what players search for.

-Silverstone

Real maps could be fun sometimes when having a war, but no fun exploring on a real map.. You've almost seen everything.

So I prefer cutom made maps, you don't know what to find or expect, un explored areas and such. :)

Well to all you guys claiming the real map sucks.

Why are there tons of people playing Tibia, because as example they like the map!
Why are there tons of people playing OTs with a real tibia map, because they like it as well.

Now you guys just go and tell the map sucks, while no one ever in OT - History made a bigger, nor better map than CipSofts. Belive me, I really do know what I'm talking about. Cipsoft spent a couple of years for their game. We spend like a year or even less for an OT, so how should it be better?

If you want a bunch of players really fast, then I hardly suggest you to use a real tibia map. It's the most attractive. If you really want to achieve something, go ahead and create an awesome big and costum map. With alot of quests and such. To climb to the top you'll need a lot of time and advertisement, but once your famous, you're server will be overpopulated :). Sinteria as example runs really really good, the map isn't that fantastic, but it just delivers a good game play. That's what players search for.

-Silverstone

Maybe they play RL map ot's because they are noobish and can't lvl chars on 1x exp rate? :) And people doesn't have to play tibia because they like the map ;o And that may be why there are two tons of ot players! :)

I like it custom, original tibia map is just too overused and besides nothing new to explore.

Custom

why use someone elses map when you can make your dahm own

i hate people when u complement on the map and they go thanks i built it

-.- Gut, dont send my MAP TO ANYONE!

Back