• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Which Vocation?

khaled123

Reaction score
I played shadowcores 10 months ago or something, but my character was hacked and couldn't retrieve it. However i decided to play again, but i dont know whether i should choose Knight or Paladin. I played with druid last time, but i do not enjoy mages, i love paladins and i noticed that they are rather weak here in some threads here. So which vocation should i choose a Paladin or a Knight?
Dont want noob answers.. thanks

If you're more into rpg/hunting solo go for rp, if you want to hunt in teams and tank more go ek :p

If you wanna teamhunts you should choose ek/ms/ed . As rp you can bot and only exp solo

I recommend EK for PK. I have an EK myself and I hit rather good ^^ But I'm level 250 and my skills are kinda good so around 170? with good skills n wep you should hit decent :)

If the question is ek/rp, rp for tanking big warmodes, but only at high lvls (250+), ek for pk and tank at low lvls.

For pvp mage is the best option, for hunt ek is the ebst option, for money paladin is the best option

Go For ED or MS. Ms you can solo powergame to 200 in some days. Many ppl search for ed to teamhunt with.

Back