• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Which way to upgrade the protocol from a TFS version 1.3 - 12.72 to 12.81+?

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm Brazilian, sorry for my bad English I'm a web programmer, I've always liked OTSERVER and I've already been involved in projects, but after a few years I'm working on a very good TFS 1.3 base, but it's 12.72 protocol, and it's not compatible with OTClient, I wanted to know the way to update the protocol to a 12.81+ version or even, straight to a 13+ version, it would be show. I don't want you to do it for me, but when it comes to the TFS framework, what would be the least painful way?
Post automatically merged:

I already found the solution, I just needed to sleep! kkkkkkkkkk

Last edited:
Hello everyone, I'm Brazilian, sorry for my bad English I'm a web programmer, I've always liked OTSERVER and I've already been involved in projects, but after a few years I'm working on a very good TFS 1.3 base, but it's 12.72 protocol, and it's not compatible with OTClient, I wanted to know the way to update the protocol to a 12.81+ version or even, straight to a 13+ version, it would be show. I don't want you to do it for me, but when it comes to the TFS framework, what would be the least painful way?
Post automatically merged:

I already found the solution, I just needed to sleep! kkkkkkkkkk
If you found solution it Will be not bad to post it here if another person has same problem as you he can solve the problem.

If you found solution it Will be not bad to post it here if another person has same problem as you he can solve the problem.
Basically, you take a newer version than your clean source, and transfer what's different in yours, to the newer version, sometimes you'll need to modify a script to make it work, and the ideal is to get a version closer, for example. example. If you have version 1 and want to go to version 3, first update to version 2 and test it, then go to version 3 with the same procedure.

Basically, you take a newer version than your clean source, and transfer what's different in yours, to the newer version, sometimes you'll need to modify a script to make it work, and the ideal is to get a version closer, for example. example. If you have version 1 and want to go to version 3, first update to version 2 and test it, then go to version 3 with the same procedure.
Yes that's true.

Back