• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Which you have level on RL TIBIA ?

handexper! hhahahaha

There's a long story about my character, starts with getting level 1-56 without premium back in 2007. Then gets tougher later on and I've never hunt frost dragons so he's teaching me the best way around Okolnir. Believe it or not, it worked, I went from 102 to 107 today. 215k of supplies used and profited about 100k. Got lucky with 7 tower shields and 1 royal helmet and a bunch of gold.

Why everyone so high xD i can't be bothered to level up a char ;<

It's really not that hard these days, with or without bots.

I managed to get 107 in about 1-2 years, taking several months of break in between to work on OpenTibia: all without a bot.

Level 52 Elder Druid on Secura (No-PvP Sucks) also Senior Tutor :)

But... Retired :(

Zer0xe

There's a long story about my character, starts with getting level 1-56 without premium back in 2007. Then gets tougher later on and I've never hunt frost dragons so he's teaching me the best way around Okolnir. Believe it or not, it worked, I went from 102 to 107 today. 215k of supplies used and profited about 100k. Got lucky with 7 tower shields and 1 royal helmet and a bunch of gold.

i was botting at frost's, getting 200kxp per hour :D

from 38 to 130lvl in 3 months.

18 knight atm. but got an 77+- Ek in Obsidia tough banned because of invalid payment = sux :( forgot acc/pass :S

Back