• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Which your oppinion about wand and rods for 7.x versions?

Which your oppinion about wand and rods for 7.x versions?

• Shouldn't exist, the magician must use weapons and burst arrows only

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • It should exist but not be easy to get (the better the greater the rarity)

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • There should be but there is still an arrow burst with the same formula as version 7.x

• It should exist and be stronger

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • It should exist and be weaker

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • It should exist but not damage, just some defense and attributes for mages

• Total voters

joaobobalhao

Reaction score
Until version 7.6 there were no wands and rods
The mages must hunt with burst arrow and weapons.

What do you think about adding wands and rods in otserv 7.x even lower versions of 7.6

"must use weapons and burst arrows only"

u forgot runes and spells

It depends. I think that wands buffs mages early game tremendously and puts them way over the top, because it allows them to hunt monsters they'd normally require runes or summons to kill, for example dwarf guards/orc berserkers/cyclops etc. If you want to add wands you'd have to compensate rps/eks by buffing them.

"must use weapons and burst arrows only"

u forgot runes and spells
Hello Maps,
I wanted to refer to inventory items / weapon only for poll but about balancing spells and runes is also an interesting discussion
Post automatically merged:

It depends. I think that wands buffs mages early game tremendously and puts them way over the top, because it allows them to hunt monsters they'd normally require runes or summons to kill, for example dwarf guards/orc berserkers/cyclops etc. If you want to add wands you'd have to compensate rps/eks by buffing them.
I share your opinion, maybe a solution would be not to make wands and rods available in an easy way (selling at npc), but to make them rarer and more expensive to obtain, even the initials

Back