• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

White list only server?

highsanta

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Tibia has always been about a roleplay so what if it was more like that?

Also what about private servers with whitelist only meaning that you need like discord account to play and only if you have accepted ToS of the server or such be able to play?.

I feel like maybe we need OpenTibiaApi to merge with discord so administrators have better way to fend off negative players.
botters
unfair chargebacks

Also for players there could be reward they could customize their OpenTibiaApi User there would be maybe tibia like interface with your backpack with functions and just like level which you earn by playing on servers like XP.

there is plenty of opportunity here for server admins to give incentive to the community/players letting them earn extra exp or premium time by playing

We could have OTclient as mainframe for this with autodownloader for all servers its usually like a zip with just otclient folder so the process could be seamless

Having an otlist inside OTClient would benefit the community so much because there would be no competition from websites just client+discord(Player_ID)

now when it comes to player ids otadmins could ban players from their server along with reason meaning that the player was misbehaving cheating or just being inappropriate.

This would all be possible with Otclient mod probably and I guess some source changes for API stuff unless we used OtclientAPI and just rebuild it for the Discord and Otlist stuff could fetch data from otservlist.org or just make own list but the hardlist can be imported probably easily at first if we need to because there is plenty of the sites.

I would imagine it be like Old source games window but kinda imagine tibia market where you have prices date playername so some simple window like that with Server Players Online Points Exprate and what not.

Back