• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

whiteSkullTime dont work

Eduardo170

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi community, first of all, i'am use OTX Server 2.8 - " LEZICK ", in config.lua
i change this
Code:
whiteSkullTime = 15 * 60 * 1000
to
Code:
whiteSkullTime = 1 * 60 * 1000

If I attack a second to a player (without killing it) it is not removed, it also happens when you killed it, it is not removed at minute 1.
-Someone tell me how to repair it?, What should I do?

B u m P

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi community, first of all, i'am use OTX Server 2.8 - " LEZICK ", in config.lua
i change this
Code:
whiteSkullTime = 15 * 60 * 1000
to
Code:
whiteSkullTime = 1 * 60 * 1000

If I attack a second to a player (without killing it) it is not removed, it also happens when you killed it, it is not removed at minute 1.
-Someone tell me how to repair it?, What should I do?

B u m P

When it comes to OTX you are better of getting help here; Build software better, together
As you have been told before.

Yes, but, not receiving support to otx2 (only some cases), someone tells me where to look or how to correct it.
Please, thank you.

PD: It's just my first time trying to look for something in the sources, I do not know how to compile but I'll try, I have all the necessary tools to compile.

off course, but idk where i can fix this problem.

Well thats the problem with using OTX, we mainly do things with TFS, since most of us have experience with the TFS source code.
If you wanna use OTX (or even a thing like your own otb file) we can't really help you.

And as you might have noticed you havn't gotten alot of help from the OTX team either, so IMO just go over to TFS insted, OTX is just a waste of time unless you know what you are doing and don't mind fixing bugs.
Most ppl where will probbly agree with me on that.

Back