• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Who are they waiting for ? :D

TrevorLuciferus

Legendary User
Reaction score
vsdouq.png

this fucking idiot really thinks we came for him XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

this fucking idiot really thinks we came for him XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

ahaha ofc not mr braindead i saw the action outside and your team going to kill some randoms.
But when you saw that it was me inside the house you started to bitch like always

learn how to fucking read you dog i said who they are waiting not who they came for

:D

Last edited:
ahaha ofc not mr braindead i saw the action outside and your team going to kill some randoms.
But when you saw that it was me inside the house you started to bitch like always

learn how to fucking read you dog i said who they are waiting not who they came for

:D

haha

you posted a picture when we're standing in front of the house where you're, isn't waiting for/came for the same you retarded wanna be black belt monkey ?

haha

you posted a picture when we're standing in front of the house where you're, isn't waiting for/came for the same you retarded wanna be black belt monkey ?

lol ofc it isnt but i guess that the time you spent asslicking calar instead of do something to improve your cognitive capacities made you retarded forever.

I would even explaian the difference because i knwo you can´t undertand

Back