• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

who came first the chicken or the egg

hmm?

• chicken

Votes: 28 41.8%
  • egg

Votes: 39 58.2%

• Total voters
Physics >chemistry > biology> Evo> Chiken > egg
only people who have a broad imagination will have a respective belief that this may derive from some mythological story lol

the bigger your imagination, the less open minded you are,... ;)

Read this carefully so you wont think is a paradox ejejejeje.

Get real religion fags. D:

Chickens evolved from non-chickens through small changes caused by the mixing of male and female DNA or by mutations to the DNA that produced the zygote. These changes and mutations only have an effect at the point where a new zygote is created. That is, two non-chickens mated and the DNA in their new zygote contained the mutation(s) that produced the first true chicken.

Prior to that first true chicken zygote, there were only non-chickens. The zygote cell is the only place where DNA mutations could produce a new animal, and the zygote cell is housed in the chicken's egg. So, the egg comes first.

God didn't create The EGGZ first
He created the Chicken
So the chicken created the eggz
And so on...

Oh you guys just use your brain, it not that hard to figure out what came first, u dont have to be a genius to know that Chuck Norris was there first :thumbup:

Good For you! you also lack of common sense. Thank You.

Anti-religious are we? Just because I am Catholic does not mean I agree with Church teachings about evolution etc...I however do agree with the morality of the Catholic religion, be kind to your neighbor, do good deeds, be a kind and caring person. Everyone is so quick to denounce religion, especially Christianity. Where do you think all of the laws that protect your ass from rapists and murderers came from? Where do you think the concept of respect for your neighbor and human rights came from? Do you think someone just randomly pulled it out of their ass? No! It comes from Christianity :p. Also do not make the mistake of confusing the Catholic religion with the Catholic Church, they are 2 different things atm. In my opinion the Church is full of corruption right now, and I try to lead my life according to Catholic morality not what the Church teaches lol.

So don't tell me I lack common sense, without my "lack of common sense" religion people could rape, rob, and murder you today with little consequences by law, perhaps even none. Thank YOU!

Everything comes from Philosophy so eventually they would get to that point, but I am talking about the whole terminology of religion, do this, don't do this, and i Do agree with you, but still, what do you think common sense is? Is going to a mythological world were everything is "eternal" part of it? What do life mean to you? What do you want to think makes life? etc, and btw, they could try to rape me, but i doubt they would have any success lol, and either way look at this, "what started the world war's? Can you tell me the answer to that?
Don't want to offend you, and if you want we can take this conv. private.

Science logic:

Chickens evolved from non-chickens through small changes caused by the mixing of male and female DNA or by mutations to the DNA that produced the zygote. These changes and mutations only have an effect at the point where a new zygote is created. That is, two non-chickens mated and the DNA in their new zygote contained the mutation(s) that produced the first true chicken.

Prior to that first true chicken zygote, there were only non-chickens. The zygote cell is the only place where DNA mutations could produce a new animal, and the zygote cell is housed in the chicken's egg. So, the egg comes first.

Tibia Logic:

The chicken ofc.. Have you seen how it respawns ? =X

Conclusion:
No matter what you choose to believe in, it is correct! :D

both came at same time but chicken sat on egg an broke it so chicken wins :[

hydra egg introduced 7.5 or 7.6, chicken introduced like 8.0 ++

u sir have tibia logic fail 8)

you sir, have failed.

if hydra egg was implemented in 7.5~7.6, hydras were implemented before, so hydras were first.(hydra egg = hydra)

you sir, have failed.

if hydra egg was implemented in 7.5~7.6, hydras were implemented before, so hydras were first.(hydra egg = hydra)

dont quite understand this post, but hydras weren't before 7.5

Back