• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Who can help me? will get a nice reward ;>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Gugzor

Reaction score
Okay , here we go.
I got a problem, i bought a Magebot key¸ i downloaded magebot setup from the site 9.60
I entered a key and my firefox opened and the key worked fine, after it i restarted my tibia/and magebot
And i cant turn my magebot idk why,

This is writed when i want to turn it again
"Corrupt packet stream,check your connection again.Possibly your firewall is blocking our program. It could aslo be the website overloaded,check tibiadb.com and make sure you can connect to it then try again"

And my firewall is turned off?

Im using windows xp, does anyone know what should i do?

Yeah, i arleady checked, and ofc i can.. idk whats the problem here lol ^.-

Softcores? im talking about shadowcores? and yes i can log with 9.60 anyway?
;o

Nah i dont use safemode.exe :p , are you on shadowcores? so we can talk ingame? :)

I'm not playing shadowcores :|

go to c:/program files/magebot

start "magebotv55_SAFEMODE"
Again the same thing

magebot.jpg

Did you try opening it with "Adminstrator" both tibia and magebot

Yeah, then the thing where you need put the key opet again..

After i put key inside, and x it, the mageboot opet, but then it goes shut down by it self.. i can post a screen shot if you wan to.

Did you change the IP before opening Magebot? Dont do that, change it after. Open everything with adminstrator aswell.

Well i cant open a tibia with "Administrator" there is some graph error, also i can post screenshot if you want.

Okay where we go, This error happens, also sometimes when i opet magebot it turn's on as demo version, even i typed a key in there

asdasdasm.jpg

Try restarting your computer, might be a temporary problem.

Whats your name on Shadowcores and we can talk there instead, PM me or say the name here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back