• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Who do u think is the best pvper/leader?

best leader ive witnessed myself on here is bey, didnt really like the guy much but yeh definately the best ive seen so far.. could do with bringing some better pvpers to the server really.. people that have actually fought open battles not just botted larvas on rl tibia then got hunted off their server so they came on ots lol.. which judgin by the performance of half of the people who play here have done!

and before you flame me im not saying im amazing :)

Beyarn for sure... (but on rl-tibia) I would prolly say me, won most of the wars, lost the last one bcuz of friends shifted places with enemies. top 10 lvl 200's on tibia is enough fo me :)

Beyarn for sure... (but on rl-tibia) I would prolly say me, won most of the wars, lost the last one bcuz of friends shifted places with enemies. top 10 lvl 200's on tibia is enough fo me :)

Stop voting for yourself on every single thread you pathetic fuck :thumbup:

no1 cares about your lies and bragging

RP: CRawd(RAUD)...
EK: Ove Brede, Krigaren(original).
ED: Schteekarn and Oantastlig(Joutzaa)...
MS: Poseidon,Xezoc,Why...

As leaders.
RP: Same
EK: Krigaren(IF he even did lead xD)
ED: Schteekarn,Surarn.
MS: Why,smellic hunt.(Cant remember who did lead us on my first team here xD)

(... means many others xD )
My first team here, that was the best team I've seen so far.
When here was only like 100 online record xD
But well, everyone got their + and -

//Molotov

I was leading back in the days, when I was one of leaders in Heat :)

I miss you MOLOTOV :)

Ur joking u miss me right??<3 XD
Are you still playin or?

Yea i did remember right then :D
I miss our team except alex(zaud) :D:D

Who do you vote on those??? :D

//Molotov

Schteekarn can't lead without a microphone so hes not the best leader ó.ó!

Who said that he is the best leader? All i can see is that many say that he is a good pvper...

read before posting.

Best pvper: Schteekarn
Best leader/commander: Why

Best singer in ventrilo: SURARN!!!!!1!!11

Who said that he is the best leader? All i can see is that many say that he is a good pvper...

read before posting.

Best pvper: Schteekarn
Best leader/commander: Why

Best singer in ventrilo: SURARN!!!!!1!!11

lier, im the best singer :)

//Molotov

Back
Top Bottom