• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Who do you think will win the Fifa World Cup?

@ up
The played very defensive.. so it was hard to make a goal for Brazil. It is the same for the Netherlands. They played like the worst match ever, but they did win. Good teams are the teams which also wins when they are playing bad. My vote goes to Germany, the Netherlands, Brazil or Spain ^.^

35446_432392385798_295664430798_5686776_3106924_n.jpg

Germany isn't as good as it was like 4+ years ago, they will come far, but i dont think they will win.

The winner will be whoever doesn't loses.
Damn you are a witch...

Its obviously that Italy and France will not win this worldcup, either Mexico won against them. The worst teams have more chance to win than the bests teams in the past (brazil, france, germany, italy). Worst teams: Mexico, South Africa, etc.

To much bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz in the game.

Nah, not Portugal. Brazil is MUCH better than I thought, I knew they would do good but not that good... because Ronaldinho and all the other legends are out. Maicon is awesome.

It's either Brazil, Spain or Argentina. I want Argentina to win so Messi will be a legend like Maradona ^^

Back