• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Who Do You Think Will Win The War?

Who Will Win The War

• Total voters

Faded

Reaction score
Well as the title says who do you think will win the war that consists of TeleTubbies Vs. Adiction and Allied Guilds to both.

lol every battle we kill the brs and they run... its not even a "war" they only fight if they feel like they got 5 more then us

Hail Teletubies...

20:37 You see yourself. You are a super druid [Rebirth: 20]. You are Po of the Teletubbies.

Well its basically Frontliners vs Teletubbies vs Adiction but the dominant guild is Teletubbies so when they aint fighting frontliners they fighting Adiction... but at the same time frontliners and adiction kill each other lmao they should just team up

Alright, Lets start posting some kills since the guild wars aint working.. sighz, feel free to post battles and who dies and gets the kills. An easy way is looking at the last 100 deaths and copy and pasting it. And onto our latest battle...

A Quick Recap on what happened at Bkbs. -09/09/22-

Adiction and Allies Deaths (10)

Morochita killed at level 480 by Tomurki.
Isok Tinera killed at level 526 by Lord Of Death.
Shiana The Mage killed at level 408 by Tomurki.
Ash killed at level 257 by Lord Of Death.
Ushuriel killed at level 546 by Lord Of Death.
Ash killed at level 252 by Tomurki.
Isok Tinera killed at level 523 by Lord Of Death.
Zips killed at level 671 by Drakan.
Asterix killed at level 643 by Nismojin.
Shiana The Mage killed at level 407 by Nismojin.

Teletubbies and Allies Deaths (5)

Yeyo killed at level 520 by Asterix.
Falco killed at level 570 by Isok Tinera.
Drakan killed at level 490 by Asterix.
Yeyo killed at level 524 by Asterix.
Die Hard killed at level 383 by Zips.

More Frags:

Adiction and Allies Deaths (2)

Morochita killed at level 490 by Lord Of Death.
Silver Chip killed at level 454 by Falco.

Teletubbies and Allies Deaths (0)

Last edited:
i always die helping >.< Yeyo here :p

i think addiction r high lvs but nabs :)

they dont have teamwork lol

im the best PO :) haha lol :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

aiohsdfiaufhsiudfhasfyADDITCIONñaijsdfoiajsfosafNABBS,,opjaoijhfoiushffhfhgsdghOMG
adadasfksdopafikjsadoñfijksijfdoñTHEYapsdjfoasñijfaosNEEDjoiasfiouashfiuMORElihfaisudhfaisufhINoañsfasdhfaliWARñlasjhfoashdfasuodfh

4 of teletubbies vs like 10 of they = all of they died....Teletubbies Heros...Lord Of Death...Exarion...Drakan...And of curse Yeyo The best PO :p

last time i checked ooth this poll wasnt asking do you think this server is ajoke yes or no so stfu

niether will win :p
but anyways if one team DOES win what do they win? Happiness from taking over a ot server and failing inrl?

How does taking over a server relate to failing in real? Speak for yourself if that were the case but im pretty sure teletubbies have much more to life than this game, if anything not only can they succeed in life but they also ace at this game. And if you're so sure neither will win why would you have to consider the possibility that one might.. doesnt make you sound so convinced no one will.So how bout you stfu too?

sweet cheek,

why do you start bitching because i dont play anymore? <caugh> oh, ofc you were scared back when i played. ;) your so stuipid dont bother posting back i wont be reading this =D <Caughshemalewhore>

you coming down with a cold or something oif? caughing every two lines and i dont think i was quite "scared" back when you played more like i couldnt careless and good if you dont read this post that means i wont have to expect you to respond and i will post back if i feel like it.As for the "your so stuipid" ya i agree i must be really STUPID because i posted something disproving any relation you thought there was between failing in life and cyntara. You could be playing cyntara and i would still have posted the same thing so whats ur point? seriously..you should of taken the opportunity to stfu when you had it

Zomg cyntara war?! LOL Sorry but it went to hell after the reborn system. lol

@offtopic HI CYNTARA!! xD

Back