• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Who dominates

wich is stronger/fir enough for ww3

• United sates

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Canada

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Britian/English

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • France

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Russia

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Australia

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • China

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters

lagalagalaga

Ranked #1 of shit talking
Reaction score
Today my economics teacher said that world war 3 (possibillaty) will emerge aginst north america eroupe and places arround asia the countries ive listed i need to write 1 paragraph and i dont know wich is stronger and who will be the first to be invaded.... help me on this :p oviously i wont vote anyways my paragraph for this is due in 3 days Give me your ideas in that poll ^^^^

*also gotta see who has better economy

Last edited:
WWWIII will be a nuclear war >_> if it does happen i will hold a gun with me at all times.. i have the guts to shoot myself if i get radiated by biohazerdous chemicals from a nuc x)

Britain is now more a superpower... so take european union as a whole

maybe pira but china has not the best weapons and structure to fight a war... america or europe would win as they got the best technical advances and weapons... china could be defeated pretty fast as they got only some centers which have the most inhabitants so 1 bomb can kill many chinese.

Russia. I know many Russians and they are crazy motherfuckers. I mean, in WWII, they used their own soldiers and cities as bait to lure the Germans farther into Russia to trap them when winter came round.

Won't happen, considering the North American union, the European union, the African union, and the soon-to-be Asian union will soon merge and create the union of the world. There will be no boarders or no countries :ninja:

Red

I acually think your teacher does not care what country you take, he only wants to know why you take that country. He wants to see what reason you take it for. Everyone country has its own specifics for possibly being the strongest. Give some statements, think of a nice context, think of some facts, eg. how big is the country, how known to technologic and make a nice text out of it which sounds logical and could be possible, and done.

Best ideas given right there thanks pira!

One more idea is that you could compare every country against each other and in the end you make a conclusion in where the country with the most pro's for your statement wins the race and is like most dangerous country :p

One more idea is that you could compare every country against each other and in the end you make a conclusion in where the country with the most pro's for your statement wins the race and is like most dangerous country :p

and yet another good idea thanks I think you might of just got me an 80% when im done with this XD

Back
Top Bottom