• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

who got nuts?

u did? u didn't kill me anytime as far as I remember(u tried to but u couldn't and I was playing in laptop without diagonals and mouse) and I killed u not once, not twice but 3x :/

but hey, I know u're pissed cuz u can't pown us with ur ue spam but don't worry manzzzzzz we're out!
????? I mean on my knight, Guds son, I have never fought against you on Qknight, you should be happy for that

serious? Everytime you have taken pz with Zuckov (if thats you) you have died or atleast when im online...so i must say, your team is nothing in this server, just free exp.

thats why i wanna fight them ^_^

and striper what u said? you pwn smoke it and fly all the time? since the guild was created i fought some ppl of ur team/friends/asslickers or w/e u wanna call them like 3 times, and about edron hero "battle" if you wanna call that ue spam battle ur ppl just had luck cuz some idiot that wanted to help us spammed ue and killed jastah and yes ur ppl killed me so whats the point?
tbh ur team sux without bot, u just get frags or kill someone being more, if u have less ppl than the other team ur team doesnt even log and if they do they just camp pz

@topic
i wanna fight u!!!1 :(

????? I mean on my knight, Guds son, I have never fought against you on Qknight, you should be happy for that

Im happy because you didn't make UE and ran :ºººº

Your pvp is improving! Now you make UE stant stil and die 8D

u didn't fight in Qknight cuz u didn't want to so stfu
and wanna know why? FEARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

and striper what u said? you pwn smoke it and fly all the time? since the guild was created i fought some ppl of ur team/friends/asslickers or w/e u wanna call them like 3 times, and about edron hero "battle" if you wanna call that ue spam battle ur ppl just had luck cuz some idiot that wanted to help us spammed ue and killed jastah and yes ur ppl killed me so whats the point?
tbh ur team sux without bot, u just get frags or kill someone being more, if u have less ppl than the other team ur team doesnt even log and if they do they just camp pz

@topic

sorry but we won't ablle to kill you since we are out of icechaw

@topic

Dude whenever u want to fight just tell me when. lets make 5 vs 5, before the updated
Thats it.

And that day on hero cave you were more likely 10 and we 6, we killed all of your team, then u took pz again on thais,we went for you and you all died again.

So please dont say that we dont know how to play without bots

Dude whenever u want to fight just tell me when. lets make 5 vs 5, before the updated
Thats it.

And that day on hero cave you were more likely 10 and we 6, we killed all of your team, then u took pz again on thais,we went for you and you all died again.

So please dont say that we dont know how to play without bots

10? we were 3 lol
and dont say "we" cuz it was not u, the only 2 times i saw u fighthing u died cuz u cant heal urself, the time when u tried to pk me in ur rp with ur friends and when ur team tried to take tupac down

So, you are one those who spent theirs live on tibia?
also dont you spend you time on forums ??hahaha
like 10 hours ago you were here on forums, I went to sleep, woke up and you are still here. whats the deal then?

So for you 10h or less, is not living on forums or what?

And why Id msg you on tibia instead of forums? flaming in forums way rox!

-
Striper go hide in your corner crying becouse you died and you will kill us all like you used to do : [

When did I died by you? or When did I cried?
Atleast you got a point there,
'you will kill us all like you used to do : ['

Dude In portugal there is Hour difference, and i'm not a baby that goes to bed at 20 ;X ! I ussualy go at 01-02.. :X So I don't care when I'm at my house posting a little bit or flame on your.

@about Crying when you died,
When did I say was by me? ... If I did I didn't ment to, I ment to tell the people that you died in a UE Combo , RS, and you want your stuff back or you will kill us all ! : [

Dude In portugal there is Hour difference, and i'm not a baby that goes to bed at 20 ;X ! I ussualy go at 01-02.. :X So I don't care when I'm at my house posting a little bit or flame on your.

@about Crying when you died,
When did I say was by me? ... If I did I didn't ment to, I ment to tell the people that you died in a UE Combo , RS, and you want your stuff back or you will kill us all ! : [

Usually I have never used full set, just m lvl 5 book and bp of holding. but whats that haha :p
And how you will ever know if u were never on vent, dont say bull.shit.
If i die being red skull, i just buy bless, took another bp with supplies from my dp and go back to wherever the action is and thats it.

Usually I have never used full set, just m lvl 5 book and bp of holding. but whats that haha :p
If i die being red skull, i just buy bless, took another bp with supplies from my dp and go back to wherever the action is and thats it.

Dude I was on vt... With my ek's name... Once we were gathering on depot to ue combo on some Westbay's Gang, and you forgot energy ring and died.
I heard you pissed off and yelling BLABLALBLA...

Well I'm heading to the beach, YEAH ME I'VE GOT MY OWN LIFE !

if you are so pro why didn't you come to us?:/

There are JUST 1 thing that say me you are totally lieing that and you dont know nothing about what you are talking about,
Here they are:

- Sure we will gathering ppl on dp, where everybody can see us

There are JUST 1 thing that say me you are totally lieing that and you dont know nothing about what you are talking about,
Here they are:

- Sure we will gathering ppl on dp, where everybody can see us

Weren't you that was talking about outhers english? If you were your's isn't that good either...

Only got one thing... Not two, so it's Here it is :)

About gathering, it was on 2nd floor of depot, to people don't see us.

Back