• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

who got nuts?

Freezy

Reaction score
well blindness won another war [Murderz Blindness Active (44 - 75)] and we are searching a decent enemy
and as you see, lvl doesn't matter much if you don't got skills ;) murderz were more than us, higher than us, and more active than us and we still won

so I'm here to inform icechaw community that blindness is free for a challenge! msg me here or in game :)

/Zuckov

well blindness won another war [Murderz Blindness Active (44 - 75)] and we are searching a decent enemy
and as you see, lvl doesn't matter much if you don't got skills ;) murderz were more than us, higher than us, and more active than us and we still won

so I'm here to inform icechaw community that blindness is free for a challenge! msg me here or in game :)

/Zuckov

rofl :S dude ur guild sucks big time.

I owned like 5 of murderz solo style and about 4 of blindness :) top fragzah <3 zackis reporting:(

okay i accept the challenge
declare war to my guild Smoke It And Flyonce ure done with murderz

/Yours Deer

we will fun to see some noobs fighting jijijij, dont forget to cam some battles ;)

if we are noobs, then you are a shi.t XD, cuz we pwn smoke it and fly all the time jijijiji

even without bots we have pwnd ur guild :p, so this time you cant say that we pwon smoke it and fly just bcuz of our bot. 'even tho, I just have this bot' the others got ng xP

Not to mention that you guys got more lvls, and players.
and we are always the same 6-9, on our team, with no paladins nor knights.

Last edited:
WTF do u mean u guys pwn us without bot, everytime u guys try u get destroyed, Most of ur team are too scared to log in without bot anyway lol, matter of fact i havent seen too much of u either...

ask to deer about hero cave battle :) like 1 week ago,
And well I havent been on lately cuz of my finals, but when I can play tibia i go and pwn thais and ofc i get pwned some times, cuz i have more lag than you swedish and polacks cuz im from north america.

Back
Top Bottom