• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Who hacked Masiyah

Andy Man

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Well they have real stupid staff in forgottenl, So who ever hacked Masiyah (I don't remember who it was) I need help. I need you to hack forgottenl's DB. Rohan should learn to have good staff that dont abuse, Maybe with this post lot of you people will say. STFU NOOB. But I play this server and Staff is always stealing my house, stealling my items and sending me to jail for no reason, And some of my friends to.

Who dare summon me

Well they have real stupid staff in forgottenl, So who ever hacked Masiyah (I don't remember who it was) I need help. I need you to hack forgottenl's DB. Rohan should learn to have good staff that dont abuse, Maybe with this post lot of you people will say. STFU NOOB. But I play this server and Staff is always stealing my house, stealling my items and sending me to jail for no reason, And some of my friends to.

His servers are shit tier which is why it is on the top of our list to fuck with everytime.

Why do you continue playing? As a staff their responsibility is to keep the players happy but since they fail in even the simplest of tasks then their server does not deserve to be played.

I like the server because I don't have to donate for donate items. But staff is just abusing. Example, they told me 8 hours of jail (I killed some GM's friend) and like jail is bug (you stand there 15 mins and u get kicked and get back to temple), they keep sending me this has been for like 4-6 hours and that GM says I have 7 hours left.

Like Korrex said.. if the server is crap don't play it. Having donors isn't a reason to keep playing a server, there's plenty of them out there that are better and need players.

Red

Like Korrex said.. if the server is crap don't play it. Having donors isn't a reason to keep playing a server, there's plenty of them out there that are better and need players.

Red

I will stop playing it but, But I will learn hack stuff to fuck them up.

I will stop playing it but, But I will learn hack stuff to fuck them up.

Just leave it and don't waste your time on trying to hack a server you don't like, no one gains anything from that.

Let me prepare your anus. There will be another release soon by me, but which sandot you cannot know yet. And no I can't help you right now since I'm busy getting the slackers back to work on my OT project

So you think you are mr bigshot allof the sudden?

23401153.jpg

I second the crappy staff. Hesham stole my quest I made to show him..and used it as his own.

nothing new most of the scripts that in rohan ots are stolen or taken form otland
and i was playing forgottenl.se for same reason but i stopped my house was stolen i lost alot of tk i had alot of donors in there
and when i try to talk to GM he answer when i ask him about my house NO ANSWER

Well. To be fair, how many people have hacked Masiyah?

he hacked a server, just a server. you didn't see real hackers

@TC

if u dont like it dont play it. would have respected u if u reported whoever messed with u for w/e reason at their forums which was better than saying HACK FORGOTTENL BLXZOR!

@potatoskin

good that he did so just to let u know that u should show him screens not give him the quest self omg.

@Nitron

taken from otland?

Yup, he has cykotitan/tgyoshi to play tennis.

Back