• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Who Hate The School???

Do U Hate The School???

• I AM HATE THE SCHOOL(I hate the school)

Votes: 40 48.2%
  • I AM LIKE THE SCHOOL(I like the school)

Votes: 43 51.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I really enjoy my time in school. Since iv got really great class and great teachers. Studying isn't always fun but if you go in a class where everyone is smart you'll also want to get great scores so you'll start to study more! In my opinion those who hate schools are losers.

I really enjoy my time in school. Since iv got really great class and great teachers. Studying isn't always fun but if you go in a class where everyone is smart you'll also want to get great scores so you'll start to study more! In my opinion those who hate schools are losers.
:thumbup:

I don't really hate the school, and I don't like it either. Im just going there because I have too, I like to be with my friends. ;):thumbup::thumbup:

Dude I love school, everyone loves school... "Lol"

Is this even supposed to be serious? I mean come on, thats like asking if you like or do you hate money...

I am like school? Wtf did I just say? I don't even know what to vote for o_O!
School is just a way of life, some days are ok some are bad. Its just like work...if you didn't have school you would be bored trust me...either that or you would be working, which is the same. So suck it up. Go learn some proper grammar too. Might help in future polls.

Back