• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Who here plays MW2 - Xbox 360

mm im never in the position to use a throwing knife so i sucks at it.

been using intervention alot recently.
though when I get bored i use rpg-7 w/ ACR-noobtube and Scavenger Pro. Lmao fun times.

mm im never in the position to use a throwing knife so i sucks at it.

been using intervention alot recently.
though when I get bored i use rpg-7 w/ ACR-noobtube and Scavenger Pro. Lmao fun times.

and danger close pro ^.^? love that combo
i got my 3 kill streaks on terminal in like under 20 second ats the start of the game using that combo, Predator >Harrier > Pavelow = ownage. = Die respawn get again = ownage. k/d that game was 44/10:ninja:

and danger close pro ^.^? love that combo
i got my 3 kill streaks on terminal in like under 20 second ats the start of the game using that combo, Predator >Harrier > Pavelow = ownage. = Die respawn get again = ownage. k/d that game was 44/10:ninja:

yeah all same, cept its Predator > Pavelow > Chopper Gunner ( on terminal AC-130)

its all about that ACR thermal
if anyone wants to get owned my gamertag is Cheifa My Reefa

I have Scar-H thermal class but I only use it when I Lay Low in Wasteland

... and that's rarely ! I'm soon next prestige and then I won't be having such class again!

lmao noobaks UMP silenced/fmj 2nd weapon magnum FMJ perks marathon stopping power and ninja frag and flash nade thats the class, killstreaks 3,5,7

@^ u sure u dont mean
UMP Silenced
.44 Magnum w/ Tactical Knife
Equipment - Throwing knife
Special Grenade - Flash Grenade/Stun Grenade?

+
How can you have two attachments on UMP45 Silenced/FMJ with only Marathon on
Or do you mean with Silencer or FMJ?

I play clanbase and only fmj silencer and extended mags is allowed there. Also perks and killstreaks are disabled, as 2nd weapon only handguns are allowed. Then the ump45 fmj + magnum fmj and frag and flash are the best

I play this awesome game, but on PS3, I'm just using knife to annoy peoples! :D Running on their back and STABS them in the back!

You guys should try to ONLY use knife. It's funny as hell

Perks = Marathon - Cold Blooded/LightWind - Commander/Ninja

But I hate this game when I die.
Sometimes your teammates are pretty retarded

And, I dont know how you guys can get like 10+ killstrikes. When I'm using a gun with low profilie I'm always getting fucking sniped or blowed with a bazooka, how do you guys do?
:S With gun I sucks.

Last edited:
My best score is 37-0, didn't die the whole game xd. It was in rundown with a tar FMJ using marathon, stopping power and ninja ofc

lmao ACR thermal?? lmao
yes, thermal
the acr is so accurate you can use it like an auto sniper rifle
try it im tellin u
(with stoppin power, steady aim ofc)
try it on afghan or somethin like that

Last edited:
Back