• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

who is aka dominando shadowcoresando

Nah, but I'm sure that's what your dad said before he suicide with dat bomb in the middle of London.
ehehehe so funny ehehehe?
fucking immigrants go swim back to your country you wasnt even born here lol

So what? I'm proud of being who I am, not like you. Look into some history and you might know why you were born in Britain. "Slavery" fucking Slaves.

So what? I'm proud of being who I am, not like you. Look into some history and you might know why you were born in Britain. "Slavery" fucking Slaves.
Lol your calling me a slave but yet my people makes proberlly the most money in london not saying its a good thing offlicenses kebab shops make average 6-7 bills 600-700 £ a week profit unlike you polacks polish ppl are rare in UK so suck my dick please? all you guys do is run away from immigrant officers
thing is your fat you cant even run KKKKKK
ian-foot-immigration-officer.jpg

Lol your calling me a slave but yet my people makes proberlly the most money in london not saying its a good thing offlicenses kebab shops make average 6-7 bills 600-700 £ a week profit unlike you polacks polish ppl are rare in UK so suck my dick please? all you guys do is run away from immigrants

Okey, so your Kebab shit shop is earning 600pounds/week right? that gives you around 2400/month for your whole family, so its the same income my mom/dad gets. But if working in a kebab shop is your dream go for it ha ;d

Okey, so your Kebab shit shop is earning 600pounds/week right? that gives you around 2400/month for your whole family, so its the same income my mom/dad gets. But if working in a kebab shop is your dream go for it ha ;d
Btw my family dont have a kebab shop.
they got a off license my dad makes £1.3k a week so gg trying to beat that ha;d
And no dont lie your dad or mum dont even work its reason your in this country for benefits cuz your shit country cant help u

And no dont lie your dad or mum dont even work its reason your in this country for benefits cuz your shit country cant help u
gajs give me money in rl so i can buy food im starving gajs plz i can buy new vent and lead many battle for u - Mc Calar 2k14

gajs give me money in rl so i can buy food im starving gajs plz i can buy new vent and lead many battle for u - Mc Calar 2k14
thing is he gets so happy like ***** get a fucking life its a fucking game hes gonna play tibia and never work in his life like VESIF

Hah 1.3k? okey I'm not gonna argue about how much your parents earn good for them, maybe they are educated not like you. But I'm sure that's a lie. Why would I lie? I don't even like this country, Poland is 100x better, when I'm done with my education I will leave this country 4 sure. You have no choice, you need to stay in this country and ye you love this country cuz its 1000x better than Turkey. I'm sure your parents are ashamed of you.

thing is he gets so happy like ***** get a fucking life its a fucking game hes gonna play tibia and never work in his life like VESIF

I will never work? I've earned more than you will do in the next 2 years 4 sure. But keep talking shit.

Hah 1.3k? okey I'm not gonna argue about how much your parents earn good for them, maybe they are educated not like you. But I'm sure that's a lie. Why would I lie? I don't even like this country, Poland is 100x better, when I'm done with my education I will leave this country 4 sure. You have no choice, you need to stay in this country and ye you love this country cuz its 1000x better than Turkey. I'm sure your parents are ashamed of you.

I will never work? I've earned more than you will do in the next 2 years 4 sure. But keep talking shit.
Thats why when you first saw me in vt you was asslicking for £6? ~ then i sent you that cash and you started to asslick me and told me to ping ppl from veziv without making it obvious to your team mates? hahahaha plz
Dont even say you didint asslick me you hated me after ive made the burger king thread about you ha;d so you DID Asslick me for £6.

Hi,

I really need 4.5 euro, so I'd like to sell 20kk for 4.5 euro. Only verified paypal.

get some $ kid. dont spend all your parents money on food

Thats why when you first saw me in vt you was asslicking for £6? ~
Ass-licked you? haha keep coming with these bullshits. I said on vent that I'll purchase a new vent and if anyone wants to chip in they can, and you asked me how much I need so I said as much as you can/want. Also about ass-licking, it was you and xabor licking my ass 24/7. "Bro can we bot goroma? if veziv comes you will make fast rdy-check? bla bla bla?" After every action "Why did I play with Veziv your much better than him"

get some $ kid. dont spend all your parents money on food
So what If I wanted to sell 20kk? I don't really care if you call me fat since you haven't shown your dirty black face.

Ass-licked you? haha keep coming with these bullshits. I said on vent that I'll purchase a new vent and if anyone wants to chip in they can, and you asked me how much I need so I said as much as you can/want. Also about ass-licking, it was you and xabor licking my ass 24/7. "Bro can we bot goroma? if veziv comes you will make fast rdy-check? bla bla bla?" After every action "Why did I play with Veziv your much be

So what If I wanted to sell 20kk? I don't really care if you call me fat since you haven't shown your dirty black face.
I never said that why did i play with veziv it was xabor and you know it so dont talk bullshits
And you talk like your a rich guy bet yet you cant afford vents? and sell CC INGAME FOR RL CASH?
your just a joke dude time to get a fuckin life?
About goroma i was botting 24-7 not manualing like you kids even if you killed me 142141241252161x i still went back to bot so suck my dick please?

Lol your calling me a slave but yet my people makes proberlly the most money in london not saying its a good thing offlicenses kebab shops make average 6-7 bills 600-700 £ a week profit unlike you polacks polish ppl are rare in UK so suck my dick please? all you guys do is run away from immigrant officers
thing is your fat you cant even run KKKKKK
ian-foot-immigration-officer.jpg

your both the same guys, THIS IS ENGLAND!

Where did I say that I'm rich? whats the point of spending my money on tibia, when I can get a slave like you to pay for my vent? so what If i sell cash for rl money? I will make a new thread today cuz I want to sell 200kk+ I didn't say that you exp'd manually on goroma, you always cried when you died on goroma.

your both the same guys, THIS IS ENGLAND!
Nah, this is Wales buddy.

Where did I say that I'm rich? whats the point of spending my money on tibia, when I can get a slave like you to pay for my vent? so what If i sell cash for rl money? I will make a new thread today cuz I want to sell 200kk+ I didn't say that you exp'd manually on goroma, you always cried when you died on goroma.

Nah, this is Wales buddy.
SlaveXD? £6 is nothing it may be something big for you but for me bud its nuttin your the one who crys that he cant buy vent not me
for me its just chicken and chips money you think that i might be your slave cuz i gave it to your for free dont get happy cuz you can afford vent lol

++About goroma i always went back when some1 like xabor,anjoh.tyson any1 was about to die and helped them even tho i died i just raged at you because you have no life to sneak us 24-7 all you do is sneak>def>sneak>deflog veziv is right about how retarded you are even tho he cant express himself

Such a retard, I'd rather give that £6 to a poor guy than spend it on someones vent. For me £6 is also nothing but, I wouldn't give that for someone's ventrilo. If I really wanted I could show you my last week's expenditure for my supplements, you haven't spent that much in last 2 months. But hey who cares, If i remember correctly you go to some shitty school, cuz in the previous school you go bullied cuz you're half-black. I guess no education for you. Anyways, it was fun to argue with you while doing my Networking Assigment.

Such a retard, I'd rather give that £6 to a poor guy than spend it on someones vent. For me £6 is also nothing but, I wouldn't give that for someone's ventrilo. If I really wanted I could show you my last week's expenditure for my supplements, you haven't spent that much in last 2 months. But hey who cares, If i remember correctly you go to some shitty school, cuz in the previous school you go bullied cuz you're half-black. I guess no education for you.
Funny kid? i actually go to a college you only go to if you get kicked out of school which means a pussy like u would never go there mate
And ok show me howmuch you spent proberlly bought a polo top and gets happy hahahaha

Ehm why you guys fighting about you and your parents income.
Me veri praud of mi dad, he make clothes in bangladesh and earn 1 euro/day.

Back