• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

who is aka dominando shadowcoresando

Such a retard, I'd rather give that £6 to a poor guy than spend it on someones vent. For me £6 is also nothing but, I wouldn't give that for someone's ventrilo. If I really wanted I could show you my last week's expenditure for my supplements, you haven't spent that much in last 2 months. But hey who cares, If i remember correctly you go to some shitty school, cuz in the previous school you go bullied cuz you're half-black. I guess no education for you. Anyways, it was fun to argue with you while doing my Networking Assigment.
doing assigments in school and looking on otland such a life you have ahahha

Funny kid? i actually go to a college you only go to if you get kicked out of school which means a pussy like u would never go there mate
And ok show me howmuch you spent proberlly bought a polo top and gets happy hahahaha
Supplements = Polo TOP GZ GZ

hmm deszcu dedek by 3 mage , omel dedek by 3 mage , towaysz gym~~+ dedek by 3 nb chars , and more and more sacrevosky dedek by random on ankrah i could count more you dumbfuck gtfo no name plax
i think you didnt get what i wrote but nvm

931343_449883331770057_1681178444_n.jpg

o_O
l1il.png

Now, in America, we fight to see who is the bigger man.

In England, you guys compare your parents income?

Thats fucked.

There is no such thing as 'hunted' or 'server dominado' in an OT because who gives a single fuck about dying? Only Fatimathebruxa.

Back