Who is Codex NG?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Albert

Banned User
Reaction score
I met this guy on discord recently through one of the discord channels (oddly enough nothing related to tibia) and he said he is pretty infamous here on otland.
When I looked him up it seems like he got a lot of hate from people but he did a lot of good as well. Most of the threads I've viewed with this resentment, mainly came from staff members.

Why is that you hated this person so much?

Mister Budex

BudexOT.com
Premium User
Reaction score
U means Codex NG which leaved community for 17 times already ?

Xikini

I whore myself out for likes
Premium User
Reaction score
He broke a lot of forum rules and was banned.
Continued to create new accounts to evade the ban, and got banned for longer, and longer, until the point where he was banned permanently.
Mods gave him many many chances to come back, and each time he would break forum rules, requiring him to be banned again.

OP
S

Steve Albert

Banned User
Reaction score
He broke a lot of forum rules and was banned.
Continued to create new accounts to evade the ban, and got banned for longer, and longer, until the point where he was banned permanently.
Mods gave him many many chances to come back, and each time he would break forum rules, requiring him to be banned again.
Such as?

Xikini

I whore myself out for likes
Premium User
Reaction score
As far as I know, the main points of issue were recurrent flaming and use of offensive language, directed towards other forum members, or against the forum as a whole.

Sarah Wesker

ค∂vαηcε รүηтαx ❤
Reaction score
He can return whenever he wants, he should just avoid doing the things he did before.
I do not understand why it's so important, I've already seen several threads with this same question.

Status
Not open for further replies.