• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Who is the best player(s) on shadow/lunar?

Who is the best player(s) on shadow/lunar?

• Total voters
@topic
vote for
  1. Sir rod/allstarz on three
cuz league of legends all stars

best =?
Gold Maker?
Oldari?
RPG?
Exp/H?
Levelek?
Best gran ico?
Server Dominando?
Charlover?
Pvp mastah?
forummando spammando?

\/. best exp/h? or no?
OR22YTT.jpg

@topic
vote for
  1. Sir rod/allstarz on three
cuz league of legends all stars

best =?
Gold Maker?
Oldari?
RPG?
Exp/H?
Levelek?
Best gran ico?
Server Dominando?
Charlover?
Pvp mastah?
forummando spammando?

\/. best exp/h? or no?
OR22YTT.jpg
exeus show maker

Best pvp in shadowcores belongs to navid, skeon, wille those turban gang members are just made that someone made a real pvp list and their names werent there xD

cry is free pvp is not

Best pvp in shadowcores belongs to navid, skeon, wille those turban gang members are just made that someone made a real pvp list and their names werent there xD

cry is free pvp is not
Yes, navid, killian etc are good pushers but on mage xabor is 100% best pvper xd
You are like the worse player on these servers running around with utamo on 350 mag ahahah xd
Now shut up and go play cassino, all u can do xdd

Yes, navid, killian etc are good pushers but on mage xabor is 100% best pvper xd
You are like the worse player on these servers running around with utamo on 350 mag ahahah xd
Now shut up and go play cassino, all u can do xdd

david is betetr than xabor at mage with his left hand and closed eyes .
you are just another very active forum kid of turban gang that comes here to put a like on your friends cooment and make people think that your pk team is good at something

you are just another very active forum kid of turban gang that comes here to put a like on your friends cooment and make people think that your pk team is good at something
Ill say this, doesnt matter if we think we are good or not, you are and always will be the worse player on shadowcores. Useless shit, thats what you are xd
Cry is free

u mean navid?

his name is david but i guess you dont know since all you know is turban gang kids names and all those who know you are them

ask them to ocme here and put a like on your comments or maybe create another thread or video about me
ofc i know david but it exist so many davids in lunarforce ;)
i own everyone on mage on this list since theyre ek gamers so please calm and fuck your self auto manashield plox

ofc i know david but it exist so many davids in lunarforce ;)
i own everyone on mage on this list since theyre ek gamers so please calm and fuck your self auto manashield plox

You are coward dude, you have no balls, Now you are pretending you dont know who we are talking about , thats not cool . Well , cya

You are coward dude, you have no balls, Now you are pretending you dont know who we are talking about , thats not cool . Well , cya
ye ik who u mean but hes not an mage on shadow/lunar so shut up and i own navid on mage im sure about it he own me on ek but not on mage :]

______________-
And i don't say iam the best pvper from shadow/lunar it exist more mages who could be better than me example
Bas
Decoy
Sidmo
Anjoh
Thom Aka Roffbal
Danneh
Aivenn
Baku
:_______________:

so dont come up with some random shit u lil prick and stop write ur so anoying u dont know what u talk about and ofc u gonna write a history now as u do usually and i never created a thread so keep talking shit :)

well firstly you cant really say who is best mage as most of you use magebot , xabor you are good but only with magebot, for example navid can fight witout bot which is a diffrence , all of ppl with magebot cant really talk about who has pvp

well firstly you cant really say who is best mage as most of you use magebot , xabor you are good but only with magebot, for example navid can fight witout bot which is a diffrence , all of ppl with magebot cant really talk about who has pvp
ye but bro on this client i own all of this list but as i said im not the best it could be some better ANYWHERE is always someone who is better and on old school i admit it navid is 1000x better than me he would of shoot me to neptun there but on this client i own him on a mage i can garantue it and 90% of lunar/shadow using bot bro if u really play without bot i respect you
but all what i use on magebot is the healer. the rest i do with hands. the autossa i use with hand pushign with hands only the mwall timer - healer is the most needed tbh

Back