• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Who Is The Best Soccer/Football Player?

Who?

• Messi

Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Ronaldo

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Ibrahimovic

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Bale

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Suarez

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • RVP

• Lahm

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lewandowski (For The Pl's Vote Here)

Votes: 13 31.7%
  • Robben

• Ribery

• Total voters

Sal Air

Reaction score
Gogogo Some Community Thread Here with New Seasons Already Here Lets Vote!

I got this from a list online there was more choices but didnt fit so i chose the best of them

Gogog vote

Btw Dont tell me about Neymar he is not compared to these people but hes good

My vote is Zidane , Zola ,Maradona Maldini,Nesta, Inzaghi /Figo/ Raul/Roberto Carlos/Cafu/Beckham/Gerrard/Van Nisterloy we got more more more more legends and all of them are GOOD AND LEGENDS REMEMEBER !

My vote is Zidane , Zola ,Maradona Maldini,Nesta, Inzaghi /Figo/ Raul/Roberto Carlos/Cafu/Beckham/Gerrard/Van Nisterloy we got more more more more legends and all of them are GOOD AND LEGENDS REMEMEBER !
jaja, veziv nie znam. dont know him sorry gozzler no hate veziv u bad pvp dont talk please u noob cant play

Zidane is the best soccer player to live Pele and Maradona played at the easiyer times Zidane had to play vs very difficult people Ronaldo etc.. Maradona had who?

Back