• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Who is your favorite athlete and why?

Xenios

Senator
Reaction score
It can be anything from soccer to weightlifting you choose in the world of sport.
Post a picture of that person and also say why you support him/she!

Mine is Ruud van Nistelrooy a Dutch boy and he plays football in Real Madrid I choose him because he makes artistic goals with his tactics in the game. And scores a lot also for the Netherlands national football team.

Ruud-Van-Nistelrooy5.jpg

Frank Lampard (and John Terry). Why? I simply do, they're the heart of Chelsea _/

frank_lampard.jpg

Andreas Ivanschitz
16k15wx.jpg

AUSTRIA FOR EVER!!! <3
s1py0p.jpg

Why Andreas Invanshitz?
Simple.. he is the wing of the Austria Team :O
I pretty like him from my 10'th year :wub::

If we would be talking about still playing athlete I will say Allesandro Del'Piero best player on the world from pretty several years. Not like that all Cristiano Ronaldo's, players of few seasons...
AlessandroDelPiero.jpg

If we would be talking about the legend. I will for sure say Gianfranco Zola, man that made Chelsea known on the world

0,,5342336,00.jpg

Nice to see another supporter of Chelsea, Chris :thumbup:

Steven Gerrard because not only can he do

this

but he also does

this

ronaldo or any of those italian faggots can jog on.

Steven_Gerrard_Captain_of_Liverpool.jpg

Last edited:
The best player EVER is Ronaldo Luis Nazário de Lima or what people call El Fenómeno.

random_key_37262_file_ronaldo.1_feature.jpg

Remember Man U/portugal fans, there is only ONE Ronaldo, and it's /\

But for now I have to say Messi or Kaka.

Why all think of soccer players when it comes to athletes? Not as I'd think of anything else though :blink:

Back