• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Who is..

He was lagging thats why he couldnt even get follow attack on u, but okay ur PRO wish i could map click round yalahar around a small team of knights and pallys, If I could do that id definatly make a forum thread about it so everyone could know my amazing skills

about the follow attack
when i click on follow attack it takes a few seconds to actually move to the target, is that due to lag or is that normal?

I am not telling a single shit about the chase thing lol, but you do suck thought. Well not you Enge, I've known you longer with the period of Fragile + Smellic and u, you're pretty good <3

But it was funny actually, running around in yalahar and when I passed one I got attked immidiately, nice auto-attk scripts xd

lol if u wanna know who the new is, its old houndish for ur information. was in there vent and snapped it up. he will prolly tell all of us its fake but it aint he bought it for 30£(euro)

Well you heard wrong, he bought it for about half that.

Back