• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Who know the name of this song?

Kokho

-мapper on proceѕѕ-
Reaction score
[video=youtube;oXm_irwdSYI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXm_irwdSYI[/video]

Hello! :$

I liked a lot this song... Can please someone tell me what's it name? :)

All i can give is Rep+ :(

thanks

OMG.

Sorry, sometimes im a bit silly c:

edit:
It sends me to other website, there no mp3 download :(

You could always use a clip/audio extractor, basicly it let's you download any youtube video by copying the url. It works pretty good, i haven't tried using the audio extractor yet though.

Thanks, i already did it... But im interesed on name of the song u.u

Thanks anyways :)

Is there any singing in the song? I didn't listen to it buy try searching for the words if so

Is there any singing in the song? I didn't listen to it buy try searching for the words if so

song/music... w/e
If you don't know, please stop earning posts with useless comments :(

song/music... w/e
If you don't know, please stop earning posts with useless comments :(

I was just trying to help, you can find out any song by searching for the lyrics, you could also use a song recognising tool or w/e

I thought it sounded like a song I heard before on a sega genesis remix cd.. after researching it and asking my friend's that also enjoy it I think I found it.. though the first 0:48 second's must have been skipped but the beats are on it.

Dygun Ayi - Sega Genesis Remixed

Back