• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

who likes em(e)o?

do you like emeo? (nuclear on twin, old canavi on soft)

• I like him

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • I dislike him, I think he's an idiot who acts big, is nothing and just talks crap/lies

Votes: 23 79.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice Meto

Deadly Cold
Reaction score
just a simple vote:

If you like him vote 'i like him'
If you dislike him vote 'i think hes an idiot with a big mouth and talking crap/lies all the time

Lessgo

He knows everyone is going to vote that he's a worthless piece of shit so he's trying to act like he wants people to vote they don't like him, just shows how pathetic he is.

"I dislike him, I think he's an idiot who acts big, is nothing and just talks crap/lies"

Still waiting for him to report me to the police because he lost his account on SoftCores.

I know everyone have their reasons to not like a person, but I think that a vote without any reason is abit far. And is not a good reputation for our servers if we let threads like this be allowed.

If you feel that you need to harass or insult someone, please do it somewhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back