• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Who made evouliton server?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tough question to answer, evolution servers has been around since like 7.7-7.8

my best grandfather at age of 11

X... And others, eh. Evolutions was the first map I've downloaded back in 2006...

if you don't know who made it then you are not worthy to download my map
you are not supposed to spam the forum.. How about using google sometime?!?!?!?

I thought about that too, but he is probably not asking this question because of the map.

Last edited:
He even PMed me for that so I am 100% sure that is why.

I actually agree with you, this dude don't even know how to freakin spell Evolution. =)

-.-
I really thank you-.......................-
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻

Haha, thanks Zisly! Summ you damn noob, do you think pepole are noobs because they dont know the name of a f**king guy?! Oh god, damn kid...

Haha, thanks Zisly! Summ you damn noob, do you think pepole are noobs because they dont know the name of a f**king guy?! Oh god, damn kid...

I agree with you... Summ, I really dont think Just0ne are noob, he is a great mapper and server maker. I dont know if you have heard about Lorelia but it had over 400 players online. So Just0ne aint the noob here.

HAHAH! Summ you damn noobieee kid... Do you really think that pepole are noobs just they dont know who is the maker of the evo~?! Just0ne I wait for your next OT man!! And you aint noob.... I think you already know that :ninja:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back