• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Who plays Antica?

Massri

Loralia.zapto.org
Reaction score
Greets folks,
I'm just asking, who is playing Antica? We can talk there and be a team, maybe if you can hook me up with some money, I'm very broke.
Cya in Antica.
Name: Featfate or Lord Liano

I do, sometimes, but the last person i gave items and money to didn't even remember me few weeks later. He was also some guy from OTland asking who plays Antica.

She is not a boy, but well i dont care what you think

@Ontopic: I played there and quitted but idk maybe some day ill play there again :) Name: Dethrex / Kethrex

why you beefin with me boy? Someone else suggested that she is a boy 1 post earlier than me and yet you are complaining it to me.
" i dont care what you think" - why the hell did you tell me this if you don't care. I think you care, i don't think you just care, i think you love that boy, and i can hear wedding bells, üüüüüü internet love....

@Ontopic: I prolly start playing again once i get back to school.

Back
Top Bottom