• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

who plays gunzodus.net?

the banning of him it was we was just sitting at temple.
the pk in annih room was to.
the cap is true 20k cap.

so whats impossible?

It's totally impossible to say anything against the almighty Gunz! and his godly server as he climbs on the otservlist ranking list to the top!

no srsly.. First he denies he banned him, then after he writes this he unbans him ? yes i was speaking to sharp via skype, his ban would end at like .. 5th october or someting like that? so i checked his account on the website and nothing said he were still banned.. so he tried login and voila he could login once again?

So why do you say its " first impossible " and then change ur mind? why dont you ban yourself for checking a forum like this, tbh im 190&% sure u have been looking at a mapping thread before? since Sharp only linked the Evora Project ingame ? wtf? its an working project? its not even a server? Not and advertise even? + i dont think its against the rules on the server to link a forum address on mapping`? please correct me if im wrong Gunz.. i though its against the rules to advertise for other servers, and link other servers websites.

Where I denied that I ban him ? Yes I ban him cuz I thought he abuse the server for the advertisement and 30minutes later I unbanned him.... I know there's 20k cap and we're think about changing it, but the server has to be offline for this change....and I said impossible for the post about VIP Players can enter PZ with skull - this is totally bullshit.... I said I'm glad to see topic on otland about my server and I'll try to help everyone with their problems.... I have been doing servers from Tibia 7.5 and this is not the first server that has so much players online so it's not anything special for me....
About pk: IMHO the OTS's generally are made for pvp, but I accept that it should not be in annihi final room or any other quest and I try to fix it....Maybe I add non-pvp tiles to whole anni room....I welcome suggestions.

Last edited:
1. A pretty quick decision to ban someone no?
2. Fix the stats on VIP items wtf? tell me where is the skill is lets say a EK with 100/100 vs 100/100 EK ? the one with most HP/mana Pots wins, end of discussion, u dont even need to be skilled, u CANNOT outrun him anyway, since ur obviously the same lvl as him? so where is the skill? or do you "define" skill with calling for ur entire clan to kill someone? i see no skill when a another player is doing 200-300 more dmg then urself. doesnt matter if ur gonna " skill him " in the end of the day you will anyway just Exori gran that guy and full attack him. or ofc call for more people to make the battle more quick.
Loot: 4x <- ur lvling faster then obtaining loot? how nice is it to have shit gear at lvl 200+? cant say many agrees with that `?.. Atleast when VIP eq is just rofl while killing puppys..
Magic: 15x <- Same as above the lvling doesnt make sense with overall lvling kinda like above /\
Skills: 30x <- Dunno what u can improve, like above i guess? in the end of the day u will just sit on training dummys while ur sleepin.. lower the rate 70-80-90-100-110-120 etc?

Gunzodus is a pretty bad OT the server is lucky to have the players that they have, becouse got friends that got their Donation items stealen by you gunz, thats just idiotic just to make people buy them once again, before their gonna lose it anyways, im building my new costum map ive been building for over 3 years now, im postive it will be 9.31 or 8.60 just not done yet

Back