• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Who suck the most?

Who suck the most?

• Rebecca Black

Votes: 51 49.0%
  • Justin Bieber

Votes: 53 51.0%

• Total voters
Justin Bieber is good, people is just so fucking jealous, thats why people hate him.

Rebecca Black, not the best music video, not the best singing voice... But could be something in the future...

Voted for Rebecca Black.

I for my part just hate rebecca because of her ridiculously stupid songtext, shes gonna be one of these one hit wonders that r gonna disappear in some months.
Its kind of annoying when you see people like JRA, Joseph Vincent and all the others not getting record deals but people like her do.

just because hes in the media and hes singing otherwise none known him

That's because he's gotten somewhere in life. That's attractive :)

I dislike Rebecka. The song is catchy though and will earn a lot of money.

Justin bieber isn't good, he uses text written by someone else and auto-tune, anyone can be popular like that these days but alot just don't have the courage or don't want to be gay.

you think she's better?

No I don't. I think she's worse.
@Dastan
Yes Justin Beaver can sing(tho there's ALOT of other people who can sing alot better than him and don't get records), but do you actually like his songs? I honestly find all his songs retarded.

I said 3 times that i dont like his new songs, how many more times do i have to say it...?
I liked when he sang covers some years ago ~

Btw its Bieber, not Beaver.

Both are horrible. What I don't understand is; there is so much more talented people. There are some incredible musically talented people with not even near as much popularity as both of them. Justin Bieber, ok whatever I don't like him but I have to give him respect, but Rebecca Black is just horrid. She has NO talent, none, no talent. She didn't right that song, she used AUTO TUNE ... and the song is horribly written if I might add. Oh did I mention the song is horribly written?

Yea and we can say that for all musicans today, so whats your point?

Nah, I'm pretty sure there are a lot of talented bands out there. Maybe your mind is just tainted with this horrible music that shouldn't even be called pop.

HAHAH its fridayy, I think both, rebecca for kill people with that crap and justin bieber for say that metallica sux -.-

Haha, he's the worst singer i ever seen.... Maybe he have a good look but he have not the voice!

I never heard about "Rebecca Black" lol, so i hate Justin Bieber more! :p

Back